How Do I? Apply For A Permit/License


For your convenience our license and permits are in PDF format. If you are unable to open these files you will need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader at   The FORMS for Building, Mechanical & Plumbing PERMITS are available under HOW DO I tab/view online forms.

Arborist License
Auctioneer License
Beer & Wine License - Initial
Beer & Wine License - Renewal
Beer & Wine License - Sunday
Building-Electrician-Plumber-Gas Fitter Contractor LICENSE
Dance Permit   
Employment Application
Excavator License
Exterior Substandard Structure Complaint Form
Fireworks Permit
Going Out of Business License
Housemover License
Junk Dealer License
Liquor License - Initial

Liquor License - Renewal
Liquor Permit - (Sunday) Quarterly or Individual
Liquor Permit - Special Designated Premises
Liquor Permit - St. Patrick's Day Run
Liquor Permit - TEMPORARY
Mobile Home Park License

Pawn Broker License
Radio Antenna License
Raffle Permit
Renaissance Zone Information & Application
Street Closing Permit
Street Vendor Permit - St.Patrick's Day
Taxicab License - BUSINESS
Taxicab License - DRIVERS
Taxicab License - TEMPORARY
Tobacco Products License
Transient Merchant Permit
Vacation of Street, Alley or Right-of-Way Request Form
Wastewater Treatment Facility Disposal Permit

APPLICATIONS for Building, Mechanical & Plumbing PERMITS are available under the HOW DO I tab/View Online Forms.

Please note that bicycle, dog and cat licenses as well as kennel permits are available at the Jamestown Police Department located at 205 6th Street SE, Jamestown.