THIS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
The following information on upcoming projects to be special assessed to City of Jamestown property owners. Interest rates may not be known at this time.
Summary sheet of plats in the following projects 17-41, 17-61 & 74081.
Use this sheet to look for upcoming specials that will be assessed. If your plat (addition) is listed on this sheet look for the project number listed below to see if your parcel is in that area.
- 17-41 Project—Seal Coat, Patching, Construction & Reconstruction District to be assessed starting in 2018 and will be spread over 7 years.
To view legal descriptions and ESTIMATED ASSESSMENTS (CLICK HERE), to view maps (CLICK HERE) for 17-41 District.
- 17-61 Project—Watermain Replacement Water District to be assessed starting in 2018 and will be spread over 20 years. To view legal descriptions and ESTIMATED ASSESSMENTS (CLICK HERE). to view map (CLICK HERE) for 17-61 District.
- 74081 Project (Misc Specials) — Curb Stop Repair to be assessed in 2017 for only 1 year. To view legal descriptions and FINAL ASSESSMENTS (CLICK HERE).
REMINDER—PLEASE ACCESS THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR ANY CURRENT ACTIVE SPECIAL ASSESSMENTS ON CITY OF JAMESTOWN PROPERTY:
- www.ndpropertytax.com – Choose Stutsman County
- Search by owner name, address or legal description
- Once you have found the property you are looking for find the button that is labelled ‘Detail’ (middle of page)
- RSID Bond Principal column: Amounts in this column are the balance remaining of specials after the current property taxes have been paid
RSID Bond Interest column: Amounts in this column are interest charged from January to the date in which you are viewing the website (it will change monthly not daily)
RSID Bond Balance column: This is the total of the Principal and Interest columns (this amount will change monthly because of the interest that will be charged)
Under the column heading 1st half this amount is principal and interest of what was on the current property tax statement that was mailed out in December. The name of the special assessment is in the description column.