1. Can I obtain a copy of a police report?
Yes, reports available for a fee include:
- Records Check
- Calls For Service
If you would like to make a request you can download the Report Request Form. Please note you will need Adobe Reader installed in order to view the document.
2. What licenses are available and how much do they cost?
Licenses are available at the Law Enforcement Center located at 205 6th Street SE, Jamestown.
Bicycle - $20.00 - 5 Year
- Spayed/Neutered - $14.00 - 1 Year, $28.00 - 3 Year
- Unspayed/Unneutered - $20.00 - 1 Year, $40.00 - 3 Year
- Spayed/Neutered - $8.00 - 1 Year, $16.00 - 3 Year
- Unspayed/Unneutered - $15.00 - 1 Year, $30.00 - 3 Year
- Private - $40.00
- Commercial - $40.00
- Foster Home - $23.00
- Animal Shelter - $33.00
Please note you must provide proof of current rabies vaccination and verification of spay or neuter. Kennel permits are required if there are three or more cats, dogs or a combination of both at one single location.
3. How much does it cost to get fingerprinted?
$2.00 per finger print card and photo ID is required.
4. What is the phone number to the jail?
5. How do I get a restraining/protection order?
For a restraining order you must contact the State's Attorney's office at (701) 252-6688. For a protection order you must contact Safe Shelter at (701) 251-2300.
6. Where can I find a list of registered sex offenders?